Monday, March 16, 2009

Trophies 'n Tails

Well Friends....this has been a long time coming! Trophies 'n Tails has been in the works now for the past few years! I have finally had some things fall right into my lap which I feel are signs from God to get this company started. This is a dream of mine & I feel it is the right time in my life to keep focused on things that make me happy. It all has to start somewhere!!! I count my blessings everyday and appreciate all that I have....three beautiful, wonderful children! I also wanted something of my very own to complete me, And here it is....

Please stay tuned....I have some products COMING SOON & will be sharing them! I have a website in the works (http://www.trophiesntails.com/) and some other things up my sleeve. I would appreciate you all passing this along to all those in which "Love the Sport!" or maybe their spouses love the sport!

HUNT * FISH * SHOP

Thanks for your support!

Love,

Wendy LeBlanc
http://www.trophiesntails.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment